Cooper Chronicles – Episode One
World renowned dimensional theorist Dr. Bryce Cooper thinks he’s losing his mind!
Who is Dr. Bryce Cooper?
The Nobel Prize winner is a rising star at the Large Hadron Collider in Geneva. He’s opened a dimensional rift to a world that no living person has ever seen.
But Cooper’s genius has dire consequences, as he is swept into the ultimate battle of good and evil. 3 Days in the Belly of the Beast follows the brilliant Cooper as he wrestles with his personal demons and struggles to make sense of other-worldly events. Along the way crosses paths with powerful ethereal allies and grotesque, super-human enemies that want to kill him, his family and slaughter billions more.
In the balance is a war that will unleash Hell on Earth. As the world rushes toward its destruction, can Cooper stop the dimensional terrorists armed with only his intellect and lineage?
Will there be a world left to save? To find out, you will have to spend…
3 Days in the Belly of the Beast.
- The title of this “novel,” along with Daniel’s name and various storylines were found in The Ancient Torah Codes!
- It speaks about he discovery of the “God Particle” long before CERN physicists discovered the God Particle!
- In 2015, scientists more than doubled the power of the real LHC. With that increase in power, those physicists stated that they wanted to see into another dimension – just like Daniel wrote about when 3 Days was first written!
- Many more things from the storylines of this “fictional” book are still coming true right today!
- Read what’s going to happen next!